Jonathan Bullard, DMD
Appling native Dr. Jonathan Bullard is excited to be in Martinez serving his hometown at Bullard Dental. As a general dentist, Dr. Bullard’s skills, his warmth, and his commitment to providing his patients with the highest quality dental care, attract people of all ages.
When not at the office, you are likely to find Dr. Bullard in a spending time with his family around Augusta, out on the lake, or with friends on the golf course.
Dr. Bullard and his wife Lisa’s (a registered nurse) favorite activity is enjoying their beautiful baby girl, Katherine. If you come by the office you will likely see a few pictures of her around the office!
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Associate Fellowship, American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Pursuing Fellowship, Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- International College of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Past President of the Augusta Dental Society
- Adjunct Facility at Augusta University School of Dentistry
- Graduated Cum Laude from Augusta State University with a Business Administration and Management Degree
- Served as Vice President of his Dental Class at the Medical College of Georgia where he Attained his DMD Degree
- 1 year Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center, Augusta